Amazon

Fundraising for my daughter Tanvi's bone marrow transplant - please come and help us!

My daughter, Baby Tanvi was developing fever when she was first hospitalized on 21st October 2014 at Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Bangalore. Through investigations, she was diagnosed as a case of Primary HLH (Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis) and treated using HLH 2004 protocol for which she remained hospitalized till 1st-Jan-2015.

Later, we were referred for further treatment to Mazumdar Shaw medical Center (NH) for Bone Marrow Transplant under the care of Dr. Sunil Bhat. Tests were conducted on my wife, son and me to find suitability of bone marrow donor, but unfortunately allof us tested negative. Indian Directory and other countries Stem Cell organisations were also approached, but we did not get any suitable donor. The doctor then suggested us to go ahead with Haplo-Identical using TCR alpha /Betaand CD19 depletion technique with the Mother as donor. The estimated cost for the Haplo-Identicaltransplant treatment is Rs. 30 to 32 lakhs.

The Insurance Company too denied providing coverage / reimbursement, as HLH is caused to due to genetic issues and with effect from 21st October 2014 does not cover such cases. Till date, I have spent nearly Rs. 11 lakhs towards treatment, diagnosis and investigations for bone marrow treatment. I have been trying TO RAISE MONEY through various means but am finding it a very big challenge to arrange this huge amount. Whatever I had saved has been spent for this treatment andin addition I am now burdened with loans. I make a heartfelt request to kindly help me in treating my daughter. I shall be greatly indebted. The estimate has been attached for Haplo-Identical transplant treatment below.

Every contribution as little as Rs. 500 or more from you can help us. Please come forward and helpour 9 month old baby. If you cannot contribute for whatsoever reason, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or other social media platforms you use.

Hemanth Ganapathi K | +91 9886309249



No comments:

Post a Comment

WESTEND COFFEE COMPANY - A new enterprise for Coffee lover's of India

🌟 Prepare to embark on a coffee journey like never before!  Welcoming our brand-new coffee collection: "1840," "Artisan Roas...